Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

What do you know about.... KISSING? Watch this video and learn some interesting facts about the science of LOVE:


http://www.history.com/topics/valentines-day/videos#science-of-love-kissing


Do you need inspiration to express  love to your Valentine or dearest friends?
Pick some ideas from this mesmerizing collection of Valentine Text Messages. These Valentines Day SMS are the most expressive and easy way to express your heartiest feeling:


In School, They Taught Me That           
1 hour = 60 Mints
1 Min = 60 Secs
But They Never Told Me That
1 Sec Without You = 100 Years:



I finally got my past, present and future tenses correct today. I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever! :)


Within you I lose myself...
Without you I find myself
Wanting to be lost again.



I have fallen in love many times.... always with you. It happened again now my love. 


If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever
If Your asking if I'll Leave U the answer is Never
If Your asking what I value the Answer is U
if Your asking if I love U the answer is I do. 



Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you. 


Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart


U r unique
U r caring and
U r the Best.And I am d luckiest to have U in my life!
Happy Valentine's Day 







............................................................................................................From: www.stvalentinesday

Romantic but not sickly sweet ? Watch this nice marriage proposal in Central Park: 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your opinion