Sunday, April 14, 2013

You are what you eat.


Freegans: Creative Living Outside of Capitalism


Everyday, supermarkets throw away a huge amount of food because it's past  the sell-by date. 'Freegans' are a group of people who don't agree with this food waste. They take food from the supermarkets' rubbish bins, and eat it. Would you...?



Watch the documentary below and try to fill in the gaps:




  1. I was in the .................. for years before I told my .....................
  2. I cooked them up a ................. big dinner, with stuff I'd gotten from ...................................
  3. They really .................. this. Then, I told them it was.......................... Now, we don't ..................so much any more.
  4. Freeganism is something that most people tend to ....................................
  5. They imagine the media created the image of a........................... person rummaging through ............................ It's not like that .........   ..........
.....................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your opinion